Thursday, September 22, 2011

EYES! LIPS! FACE! ELF COSMETICS PRODUCT REVIEW



I am a bargain hunter like the next person and I love to find great cosmetic buys on a budget. I've been using the ELF brand ever since it came on the market years ago. I was skeptical at first because of the price point but I've found that they have some great products for $1-$3. What I love most about this line is that they are in constant contact wiht their client which is so important because it keeps us coming back for MORE!!. There is a sale almost every single day, I am not kidding. The sales and discounts vary but you can expect 50% off, BOGO, FREE SHIPPING AND FREE PRODUCTS with your order. Please go to their site and sign up. I am always trying out their new products and I will review often for you all. www.EyesLipsFace.com
My FAVORITES ARE :
Makeup Removing Cleansing Clothes. I swear I have about 30 packs of these in my makeup studio now. These are a staple in my kit. They feel great on the skin and they do not irritate my sensitive skin or my clients. They cost but I only buy them when they are 50% off so that I can stock up.
DUO EYE SHADOW CREAM
This is my next favorite product that I cannot live without in my kit. I use it to base this eyes as a primer to hold the eyeshadow in mplace all day long. My clients shadow has been known to stay on for a few days if needed LOL. For $1 it's a steal!!!! and when they are 50% off I get them .50.
GLITTER GLOSS
It has a nice smooth feel and it has Vitamin E for the hydration so that your lips dont dry out or flake. It looks great alone OR on top of a nice lipstick.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am so glad you turned me on to ELF. LOVE their everything from shadows to glosses. i received my order within the same week and spen maybe 20 dollars and FILLED my case up :-)

-Whitnie D

TeeCee said...

I like the brushes too. I don't like using my MAC brushes in my cream shadows (i get paranoid about them being ruined) so the elf brushes work out great. I'm going to have to try the duo as a primer. Thanks for the tip.