Thursday, November 3, 2011

I FOUND A GREAT MOISTUIZER

Daily Facial Moisturizer UVA/UVB Defense SPF 50Last night while shopping at Walmart I was looking for a good moisturizer. I was very nervous because I didnt want anything that would irritate my already sensitive skin and also I didnt want anything that would make it more oily than it already can get at times. When I do makeup classes I always refer my clients to Cetaphil http://www.cetaphil.com/ who are looking for good skincare products that will not irritate their skin.  Well I found  a moisturizer by Cetaphil with a SPF of 50 (The initials SPF stand for Sun Protection Factor. The higher the SPF number on sunscreen, the more protection you have, or the longer you can stay in the sun without burning)I was blown away. because this will really protect the skin well.  I used the cleansing bar this morning and followed up with the moisturizer and the smoothness going on was wonderful. In addition it was not greasy, oily or heavy. It also doesnt have a scent and it's non-comedogenic. It's now almost 7 hours later and my skin still feels amazing. I would recommend this product to anyone who does not have a skincare regimen or someone looking to try something new. You can read more about this product at http://www.cetaphil.com/ for the face. Please make sure you are using a moisturizer during these very cold months because it will dry out the skin.

1 comment:

Tiffany Stevens said...

Thanks I've been looking for something new.