Thursday, November 3, 2011

Apply Your Foundation In a Minute or LESS!!

Kabuki Face BrushFor the past few weeks I have been using a Kabuki Face Brush by ELF Cosmetics to apply my liquid & cream foundations and it has given me a flawless airbrushed look in a under a minute. I dip the brush in a small amount of the foundation and buff it into my skin and it's flawless. I am going to purchase a few more of these brushes to apply foundation on my clients with this technique. Sign up for ELF today to get a constant flow of coupons. Here is the link fo the brush, it cost $5.00  http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/brushes/single-brushes/studio_kabuki_face_brush. Also a disclaimer, no I am not being paid by JA Cosmetics to promote their brand, I just like it!!

2 comments:

cole willis said...

This is a great tip! I found myself with just my liquid this weekend and was kinda bummed.. Maybe now (after practice) I'll fall in love with it!! Thanks

kimpitts said...

I need help finding the correct shade, and best type of foundation for my skin. I love the foundation you used for my Makeover but haven't been able to recreate that finished look.