Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ashley Stewarts New Frangrace LAVISH!

Over the weekend I went to Ashley Stewart in Southfield MI located on Southfield Road to purchase a birthday gift and while there I got a few items for myself. While in there I noticed the line was a little long , it was only one cashier and I was in a hurry to make it on time to my next engagement. Then a lady who heard me ask the cashier were there anymore cashiers to assit her turned around and said to me, "what's your name, I know you, well I know your voice" LOL. I told her Rashida and she ended up being a lady who wanted me to do her makeup a few years ago. She saw that I was in a rush to get going and she and the lady in front of her told me I could get in front of them. I thought the gesture was so kind, so I decided to stay. Side Note~ as I looked around the store I was quite impressed with the decor for the accessories. It was so girly and well a little lavish. They have a big table with the jewerly carefully displayed on beautiful stands and boxes etc and a very sheek mirror sits in the middle as the focal point. Ok..so Im in line and as I make my purchase the cashier tells me because I spent over $50.00 I get a small bottle of thier new fragrance Lavish. I was like ok..great thanks I thought. Well last night I finally opened my new fragrance and boy oh boy was I pleasantly surprised. It smells so exquisite and rich and expensive. This is a must have for the fall and winter season ladies. The smell is not too sweet and not to heavy.

1 comment:

Designer Outlet said...

Authentic Watches Coupon
Mia advises that you locate a local shop where you are able to get measured to learn what your bra size actually is! Mick, his wife Sue proved just wonderful. Ashley Stewart delivers great coupons! He is truly an eclectic mix. He is known for its wide selection of head-to-toe outfits. It’s released in america on December 21 and in the united kingdom on Boxing Day